Durable silicone baking mat is ideal for perfectly spaced cookies and biscuits, replacing greaseproof paper. Made of supple food-grade silicone to prevent sticking, this mat is perfect for piping macaroons, meringues, small cakes and petit fours. Also doubles as a working mat to work sugar, pie and pastry dough or fondant. Made in France.
Web exclusive: this product is only available online.
- Manufacturer: de Buyer
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 15½" x 11½"
- Material: Food-grade silicone
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty
- Model: #4934.4
- Ideal for spacing cookies and biscuits—no need to use greaseproof paper.
- Food-grade silicone prevents sticking, making it perfect for baking macaroons, meringues, mini cakes and petit fours.
- Also doubles as a working mat to work sugar, pie pastry or cake decorations like fondant.
- Non-skid bottom.
- Oven and microwave safe.
- Made in France.
Originally founded as a sheet-metal company in 1830, de Buyer is regarded as one of the finest manufacturers of cooking and baking equipment for culinary professionals. With a commitment to quality, innovation and knowledge, de Buyer boasts over 170 years of experience producing the finest tools to help chefs, bakeries and kitchens worldwide achieve new culinary heights.