Stainless steel pastry frame leveler lets you easily spread even layers of icing, fillings or cream in a pastry frame. With its 10° angle, it’s easy to obtain a regular and smooth layer every time. Adjustable and graduated from 1 cm to 6 cm to handle a variety of projects. When used on its opposite side, it becomes a Joconde scraper. Made in France.
Web exclusive: this product is only available online.
- Manufacturer: de Buyer
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 48 cm
- Material: Stainless steel
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty
- Model: #3007
- Easily spread out successive layers of cream when working in a frame.
- 10° angle allows for regular and smooth layers.
- Adjustable and graduated from 1 cm to 6 cm to handle a variety of projects.
- When used on its opposite side, it becomes a Joconde scraper.
- Made in France.
Originally founded as a sheet-metal company in 1830, de Buyer is regarded as one of the finest manufacturers of cooking and baking equipment for culinary professionals. With a commitment to quality, innovation and knowledge, de Buyer boasts over 170 years of experience producing the finest tools to help chefs, bakeries and kitchens worldwide achieve new culinary heights.