Rounded edges make spreading batters and chocolate easy. Made from a composite of polypropylene and glass, these durable non-porous spatulas will last for many years of professional use. Heat safe to 470°F. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Made in France.
Web exclusive: this product is only available online.
- Manufacturer: de Buyer
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 9¾", 11¾", 13¾" and 15½" lengths
- Material: Polypropylene and glass composite
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty
- Model: 9¾"–#4745.25; 11¾"–#4745.3; 13¾"–#4745.35; 15½"–#4745.4
- Rounded edges make spreading batters and chocolate easy.
- Made of a non-porous composite of polypropylene and glass, super-strong spatulas will last for many years of professional use.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- Made in France.
Originally founded as a sheet-metal company in 1830, de Buyer is regarded as one of the finest manufacturers of cooking and baking equipment for culinary professionals. With a commitment to quality, innovation and knowledge, de Buyer boasts over 170 years of experience producing the finest tools to help chefs, bakeries and kitchens worldwide achieve new culinary heights.