Le Creuset® Cobalt Cast Iron Skillet, 10¼"
Round skillet features sloped sides for dripless pouring of fats and oils. Matte-enamel interior requires no seasoning, and is ideal for sautéing and searing meat. Durable enameled exterior finish will withstand years of use. Goes effortlessly from oven to table for beautiful presentation. Limited lifetime warranty. Made in France.
- Versatile enough for stove tp or oven use, serving and leftover storage.
- Works well on all heat sources, including induction and is suitable for use on glass top stoves
- The nonreactive enamel coating doesn't require seasoning.
- Spreads heat more evenly and retains heat longer than other cookware.
- Tight-fitting lids create a blanket of heat, sealing in flavor and moisture.
- Phenolic knobs handles are oven safe to 375˚F.
- Backed by limited lifetime (101-year) warranty.
- Made of enameled cast iron--unexcelled for heat distribution and retention
- Made in France