Breville® Die-Cast Toaster, 2-Slice
Features five brownness settings and user-friendly controls with buttons for Toast, Bagel, Defrost, A Bit More, and Lift and Look. An easy-to-read LCD display shows the time remaining and a gentle beep indicates your toast is ready.
Two extra-large slots (1.2" wide by 5.2" deep) accommodate artisan breads, pastries and bagels. Features pull-out crumb tray for easy cleaning. Sleek, die-cast metal design looks great on any countertop. 11"D x 6½"W x 7"H. 900 watts.
Perfect toast every time! Internal smart chip gently lowers bread with a single touch and precisely regulates toasting time.
Breville’s patented Lift and Look feature lets you check progress without canceling the toasting cycle. Plus, the unique A Bit More feature lets you add additional toasting time at the touch of a button.
Easy-to-read LCD display shows the time remaining and indicates when toast is ready with a gentle beep.
Choose from five browning settings, each controlled by an internal smart chip. Defrost and Reheat functions regulate the length of the toasting cycle accordingly. Bagel setting toasts faster on the inside element for ideal results.
Slots are 1.2" wide by 5.2" deep to accommodate two slices of larger breads or a whole bagel in a single toasting cycle.
Simply press a button for Toast, Bagel, Defrost, A Bit More, and Lift and Look.
BRUSHED DIE-CAST METAL DESIGN
This stylish, sturdy toaster is a welcome addition to any countertop.
- Internal smart chip regulates heating cycle, delivering perfect toast every time
- Gently lowers bread into toasting slot with a single touch
- Offers five browning settings, each controlled by an internal smart chip
- Breville’s patented Lift and Look feature lets you check progress without canceling the toasting cycle
- A Bit More feature lets you add additional toasting time at the touch of a button
- Functions include Toast, Defrost, and Bagel settings
- Countdown timer lets you monitor progress
- A gentle beep lets you know when toast is done
- Extra-large slots (1.2" wide by 5.2") accommodate larger breads and bagels
- Toasts two slices of bread or one whole bagel in a single toasting cycle
- Stylish, sturdy die-cast metal design looks great in any kitchen
- Removable crumb tray for easy cleanup
- Manufacturer: Breville
- Model: BTA820XL
- Care: Features removable crumb tray; wipe exterior clean with damp cloth
- Material: Brushed die-cast metal
- Capacity: 2-slice toaster with extra large slots (1.2" wide by 5.2" deep)
- Dimensions: 11"D x 6½"W x 7"H
- Warranty: One year limited
- Model: #BTA820XL
- Designed in Australia, assembled in China
John OBrien (Bills son) quickly became passionate about the growing small-appliance business, founding the Breville Research and Development center in 1972. Two years later, the worlds first scissor-action sandwich maker was invented, selling 400,000 units in its first yearone of the most successful product launches in Australian history.
Today, from New Zealand to the UK, toasted sandwiches are still affectionately called ‘Brevilles,’ so much so that the term has been added to the Australian dictionary. The sandwich makers success was soon followed by the iconic Kitchen Wizz food processor, together with a range of high-performance, time-saving appliances such as blenders, dairy bars, yogurt makers and waffle irons. By the early 80s, Breville had established an office in Hong Kong, and was exporting its innovations to 15 countries.
During the 90s, Brevilles hometown of Sydney became one of the worlds most multicultural cities, with a craving for fresh, healthy foods and a taste for Mediterranean and Asian cuisine.
Brevilles revolutionary innovations, such as the high-wall heating electric wok, the health grill, panini press and award-winning Juice Fountain and espresso machines, brought Sydneys café culture to millions of homes around the world. In 2001, Brevilles merger with Australian kitchenware company HWI helped support the expansion of Brevilles Centre of Design.