Stonewall Kitchen Wild Maine Blueberry Syrup
- Manufacturer: Stonewall Kitchen
- Weight: 16 oz.
- Ingredients: Pure cane sugar, water, wild Maine blueberries, blueberry concentrate, citric acid, xanthan gum.
- A delightful dessert or breakfast topping.
- Serve warm over French vanilla ice cream, Belgian waffles, French toast or pancakes.
- Made with hand-raked northern Maine wild blueberries.
- Sweet and flavorful.
- A product of the USA.
New Strong. Silicone. Nearly indestructible—this might just be the perfect turner. Ideal for flipping burgers and flapjacks or sautéing veggies, this ...See product page for full details »
Perfect for making everything from eggs and hash browns to burgers and grilled sandwiches, this stovetop griddle has a 12" round, flat surface for...See product page for full details »
Treat your family to a superb breakfast. Stonewall Kitchen’s golden malted pancake mix creates delicious pancakes and fluffy waffles. Includes recipes and...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers