A delightful topping for your breakfast or brunch, wild Maine blueberry syrup is delicious served warm over French vanilla ice cream, Belgian waffles, French toast or pancakes. Hand-raked northern Maine wild blueberries are famous for their flavor and sweetness. A product of the USA.
- Manufacturer: Stonewall Kitchen
- Weight: 16 oz.
- Ingredients: Pure cane sugar, water, wild Maine blueberries, blueberry concentrate, citric acid, xanthan gum.
- A delightful dessert or breakfast topping.
- Serve warm over French vanilla ice cream, Belgian waffles, French toast or pancakes.
- Made with hand-raked northern Maine wild blueberries.
- Sweet and flavorful.
- A product of the USA.
Quality and exceptional good taste have been the hallmarks of Stonewall Kitchen since ita beginning in 1991 as a farmers’ market booth. Today, the award-winning line of specialty foods created by chefs and gardeners is still made with wholesome, healthy and fresh ingredients of the highest quality. New and innovative recipes are beautifully packaged with the signature New England charm of Stonewall Kitchen.