Waechtersbach Serving Bowls
Begun in 1832, this German-based company has perfected the fine art of glazing, and is best known for its cherry-red pieces. Seven generations later, the Waechtersbach name remains synonymous with quality craftsmanship and hand detailing—art that carries over from the design table to your dining table. Dishwasher safe. Made in Germany.
- Manufacturer: Waechtersbach
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Material: Ceramic earthenware
- Generously sized for entertaining.
- Rich and robust color with a bright glaze.
- Fired at high temperatures for added durability.
- Quality craftsmanship with hand detailing.
- Made in Germany.