Le Creuset® White Stoneware Petite Casserole
Styled after Le Creuset’s legendary French ovens, these dishes deliver the same durability and reliable results in a smaller version. Perfect for parties, romantic dinners, or decadent dining for one. 8 oz. Limited 5-year warranty. Sold individually, not as a set.
This versatile and virtually non-porous stoneware baker delivers the superior workmanship found in every piece of Le Creuset cookware—fired at 2156°, it has unmatched strength and durability.
ADDS A FESTIVE FLAIR TO ANY MEAL
Whether you’re cooking for one or entertaining a crowd, these adorable cocottes brighten up any dining table. Available in a variety of vibrant colors to match your Le Creuset cast-iron cookware or your décor.
A WIDE VARIETY OF USES
Delight guests with individual portions of soup, sides, or dessert. Keep sauces warm throughout dinner. Or even heat cheese or chocolate for individual fondue.
SAFE AT ALMOST ANY TEMPERATURE
Durable dish can be used in the oven, broiler, microwave, even the freezer, and will not absorb odors or flavors. Exceptional heat retention and tight-fitting lid keep food warm till you’re ready to serve.
EASY CARE AND CLEAN UP
Enameled finish resists chips, cracks, scratches and stains, ensuring beautiful performance for years to come. Virtually nonstick glazed interior easily releases foods for quick clean up in the dishwasher.
- Delight guests with individual portions of soups, sides, or desserts
- Great for parties, romantic dinners, or decadent dining for one
- Virtually non-porous stoneware offers strength and durability with resistance to chips, cracks and stains
- Safely goes from freezer to microwave, oven, broiler, and dishwasher
- Stoneware cooks evenly and retains heat, keeping food warm while serving
- Tight-fitting lid prevents heat loss
- Resists staining and flavor/odor absorption
- Virtually nonstick glazed interior easily releases food for quick cleanup
- Goes easily from oven to table for beautiful presentation
- Available in a variety of vibrant colors
- Sold individually, not as a set
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Care: Dishwasher safe, do not use on stovetop
- Capacity: 8 oz.
- Material: Enameled stoneware
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty
- Made in Thailand
The rigorous process starts with molten iron being sand cast from a single mold that’s destroyed after use, explaining why no two pieces are identical. Pots, pans and accessories are then painstakingly polished and finished by hand, sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice. No other procedure yields cookware that so evenly conducts and retains heat, making Le Creuset cast iron second to none for slow cooking.
Le Creuset’s signature color, Flame, was created to reflect the intense orange hue of molten cast iron inside a cauldron (“creuset” in French). In the company’s early years, this vibrant shade offered a refreshing color choice within a sea of gray. Carrying on the tradition, Le Creuset features a wide range of vibrant colors to complement any kitchen décor.
In 1995 Le Creuset began expanding into new categories: stainless steel, stoneware, silicone, enamel on steel, textiles and forged hard-anodized aluminum. Although some production processes have been modernized, you can be sure that the handmade qualities of Le Creuset cookware remain unchanged. The company still manufactures their cast iron cookware in the original foundry, with each piece passing through the hands of 15 skilled artisans to ensure flawless perfection.
With the consistent qualities of authenticity, originality and innovation, Le Creuset maintains a connection to both heritage and modernity.