Le Creuset® Reversible Grill/Griddle
The uniquely grooved grilling surface produces attractive char marks. Elongated design accommodates skewers of shrimp, chicken, steak and vegetables or several cuts of fish.
On its reverse side, the smooth griddle surface releases food easily and has plenty of room for making pancakes and eggs.
Features built-in handles for easy carrying or rotating. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Compatible with most heating elements, but not recommended for ceramic stovetops. 18½"L x 10"W x ½"H. Limited lifetime warranty. Hand made in France.
Le Creuset cast-iron cookware is sand-cast, painstakingly polished and finished by hand, then sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice. No other procedure yields cookware that so evenly conducts and retains heat.
TRANSFORMS STOVETOP INTO GRILL OR GRIDDLE
Elongated design fits over two burners. Grill surface is perfect for cooking meats and fish. On the reverse side, griddle surface cooks delicious pancakes and eggs.
EVEN RESULTS EVERY TIME
Enamel-coated cast iron grill/griddle surface ensures even heat distribution and superior heat retention.
Makes it easy to cook for a crowd.
Enable easy carrying or rotating.
Makes cleanup a breeze.
- Turns your stovetop into a grill or griddle
- Extra-large size lets you cook for a crowd
- Delivers even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Reversible: use grill side for meats and fish or griddle side for eggs and pancakes
- Uniquely grooved grilling surface produces attractive char marks
- Features built-in handles for easy carrying or rotating
- Compatible with most heating elements, but not recommended for ceramic stovetops
- Dishwasher safe for easy clean up
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Compatible with most heating elements, but not recommended for ceramic stovetops
- Dimensions: 18½"L x 10"W x ½"H
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
The rigorous process starts with molten iron being sand cast from a single mold that’s destroyed after use, explaining why no two pieces are identical. Pots, pans and accessories are then painstakingly polished and finished by hand, sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice. No other procedure yields cookware that so evenly conducts and retains heat, making Le Creuset cast iron second to none for slow cooking.
Le Creuset’s signature color, Flame, was created to reflect the intense orange hue of molten cast iron inside a cauldron (“creuset” in French). In the company’s early years, this vibrant shade offered a refreshing color choice within a sea of gray. Carrying on the tradition, Le Creuset features a wide range of vibrant colors to complement any kitchen décor.
In 1995 Le Creuset began expanding into new categories: stainless steel, stoneware, silicone, enamel on steel, textiles and forged hard-anodized aluminum. Although some production processes have been modernized, you can be sure that the handmade qualities of Le Creuset cookware remain unchanged. The company still manufactures their cast iron cookware in the original foundry, with each piece passing through the hands of 15 skilled artisans to ensure flawless perfection.
With the consistent qualities of authenticity, originality and innovation, Le Creuset maintains a connection to both heritage and modernity.