Staub Basil Round Wide Cocotte
The choice of cooking professionals.
Made with care in France, each cocotte features a vibrant enamel finish and is designed to concentrate flavorful juices—ideal for slow-cooking roasts and stews. The choice of accomplished chefs, Staub cookware boasts exceptional heat transfer and moves easily from stovetop to table.
- Brightly colored glaze looks great on the stovetop or table
- Enameled cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly and efficiently
- Durable enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip with normal use
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Black interior enamel sears beautifully and is slightly textured for better browning
- Heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results
- Self-basting spikes on the underside of lid continuously shower juices back onto cooking foods
- Smooth base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Dimensions and Capacity:
- 4 qt.: 12.9" x 10.2" x 5.6"
- 6 qt.: 14.2" x 11" x 6.1"
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Compatible with all stovetop heat sources, including induction