With razor-sharp edges and comfortable grips, grater creates flakes of hard cheese, chocolate and zest. Top salads and pastas with Parmesan Reggiano or add natural flavors to lemon crème brûlée or vinaigrette. Stainless steel plane grates fine, lacy wisps from even the hardest cheeses. Soft-touch handle eases fatigue. Blades made in the USA, assembled in Mexico. 12"
- Manufacturer: Grace Manufacturing
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 12" length
- Material: Stainless steel and plastic
- Blades made in USA, assembled in Mexico
- Razor-sharp, stainless steel edges.
- Creates flakes of hard cheese, chocolate and zest.
- Use to top salads and pastas, or for crème brûlée and vinaigrette.
- Grates fine, lacy wisps from even the hardest cheeses.
- Soft-touch handle eases fatigue.
Microplane zesters and graters feature unique razorlike edges that finely slice instead of tearing or shredding. Originally created as a woodworking tool, the first Microplane rasp was invented by brothers Richard and Jeff Grace in Russellville, Arkansas, and has since become a food-prep essential found in kitchens around the world.