Microplane Soft-Handle Zester Graters
- Razor-sharp, stainless steel edges.
- Creates flakes of hard cheese, chocolate and zest.
- Use to top salads and pastas, or for crème brûlée and vinaigrette.
- Grates fine, lacy wisps from even the hardest cheeses.
- Soft-touch handle eases fatigue.
- Cook’s Illustrated Favorite
- Manufacturer: Grace Manufacturing
- Dimensions: 12" length
- Material: Stainless steel and plastic
- Blades made in USA, assembled in Mexico
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash
A quick word of warning: this thing is crazy sharp. It can and will take chunks out of you if you don't treat it with respect. Start grating with light pressure and only increase as necessary and you shouldn't have any issues
Do yourself a favor and get the one with a handle ;
The hole in the handle lets you hang it on a hook, which is very convenient if you don't have lots of counter/drawers space like me.
It works great with any kind of citrus, but I also use it to grate parmigiano cheese. I definetly recommend it. Microplane rocks
parmesan, replacing my original planer with this soft handle has helped tremendously. Although the size of the planer makes for easy storage, it can clip your skin off fairly easily, so I would suggest you keep it covered during storage.
Questions & Answers
This item is made in the USA, and then assembled in Mexico and it is held to the highest standards of quality and safety.