Patented, easy-to-use spice grater finely grates hard spices like cinnamon, nutmeg and more in a snap. Grater features an ergonomic soft-grip handle and a reusable cover. Blade is made in the USA. Dishwasher safe. 9" x 1½" x 1".
The circular design on this Microplane premium classic spice grater lets you easily grate just the right amount of hard spices such as nutmeg or cinnamon onto hot beverages. Non-clogging etched teeth release ultra-fine shavings of chocolate or nuts onto desserts or whipped toppings. Grates hard cheese onto salads, pasta or casseroles. Excellent for grating and adding ginger or turmeric root to recipes. The precision grating edge is also ideal for zesting, removing only the rind, not the bitter pith. Blade cover included. Ergonomic handle for a comfortable grip. Surgical-grade stainless steel and durable plastic construction. Dishwasher-safe. Blade is made in the USA.
- Razor-sharp blades grates hard spices onto hot beverages
- Nonclogging etched teeth release ultra-fine shavings of chocolate or nuts onto dessert or whipped toppings
- Grates hard cheese onto salads, pasta or casseroles
- Excellent for grating ginger or turmeric root
- The precision grating edge is also ideal for zesting
- Ergonomic handle for a comfortable grip
- Stainless-steel cylinder will not rust
- Microplane's precise razor-like edges are formed with a revolutionary process called photo-etching, creating edges that grate finely on contact, without the uneven tugging and shredding of inferior graters
- Model 46016
- Stainless-steel and durable plastic
- 4 3/4"L x 1/2"W grating surface
- 8 3/4"L w/handle
- Blade is made in the USA; assembled in Mexico
Care and Use
Microplane zesters and graters feature unique razorlike edges that finely slice instead of tearing or shredding. Originally created as a woodworking tool, the first Microplane rasp was invented by brothers Richard and Jeff Grace in Russellville, Arkansas, and has since become a food-prep essential found in kitchens around the world.