Breville® Smart Oven™
Features intuitive dial controls, nine pre-set functions, and easy-to-read LCD screen. Plus, you can store customized settings in memory for consistent results.
Rack auto-ejects halfway when oven door is opened, for easy removal of hot items. Reinforced stainless-steel body features a top that doubles as a warming tray. Retractable crumb tray makes cleanup a breeze. 11¼"H x 18½"W x 16¼"D.
AN EXTRA OVEN, RIGHT ON YOUR COUNTERTOP
Perfect for cooking small meals for two or providing extra oven space for holiday feasts. Also great for hot, summer days when you wouldn’t dare turn on your regular oven. Generous size handles six slices of toast, a 13" pizza, or a medium baking dish.
MAKES EVERYTHING FROM COOKIES TO CASSEROLES
Easily handles almost any oven task and can even defrost frozen foods. Features nine pre-set programs: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm.
13" non-stick pizza pan, 12" x 12" baking pan, and 12" by 12" broil rack.
- Handles almost any oven task: toasting, roasting, baking, broiling or simply reheating
- Great for cooking small meals or providing extra oven space for holiday feasts
- Element IQ distributes 1,800 watts of power among five quartz elements
- Convection option speeds cooking time by as much as 30%
- Features intuitive dial controls and easy-to-read LCD display
- Offers nine pre-set functions and stores customized settings in memory
- Rack automatically ejects half way for easy removal of hot foods
- Reinforced stainless-steel body features a top that doubles as a warming tray
- Generous size accommodates six slices of toast, 13" pizza, or medium baking dish
- Includes nonstick pizza pan, baking pan and broil rack
- Features pull-out crumb tray for easy cleaning
- Manufacturer: Breville
- Model: BOV800XL
- Includes: Pizza pan, baking pan and broil rack
- Material: Stainless steel
- Capacity: Holds six slices of toast or 13" pizza
- Watts: 1800 watts
- Dimensions: 11¼"H x 18½"W x 16¼"D
- Warranty: One year limited
- Model: #BOV800XL
- Designed in Australia; assembled in China
Care & Usage Show
- Features removable crumb tray; wipe exterior clean with damp cloth
What's In the box? Show
- Smart oven
- 13" non-stick pizza pan
- 12" x 12" baking pan
- 12" by 12" broil rack
am about to make toast and the elements do not work! Lights on, timer works, etc. Don't know what to do with it because we get the run-around with Breville. Do I send it back with no receipt? Will I ever see it again? Do I buy another one suspecting that it to will die away after a years use. Gets expensive! Help! Can I get a reply from someone
What is probably the most impressive feature is the size. It's compact, fits easily under my counter and leaves counter space in front of it for prep
Questions & Answers
i.e. a standard 6 muffin cooking tin, only limited by size not material of cookware
You most certainly can use standard cookware in this oven as long as it will fit in the oven. We have one of these in the office and we bake, broil, reheat, and roast in it all of the time using a variety of cookware from stainless steel, aluminium, ceramic/stoneware and even cast iron.
Is the interior of the Breville Smart Oven made with nonstick material?
The inside bottom of the oven is stainless steel and nont nonstick. The interior back and sides are coated to make them easier to clean.
My oven just quit working, it turns on but does not heat. Where can I get it repaired. I live in Delray Beach, FL
Can you tell me if the Breville ""Stainless Steel Smart Oven"" also works as a convection oven
Currently I have formica but will be adding granite in 6 months when cabinets are finished. Still dont want burnt / discolored spot on countertop if I buy this. Thanks!
I LOVE mine. I upgraded from the Compact Smart Oven (their mid-sized model) recently to gain the extra 2" of interior cooking area. I live in the South & use my Breville exclusively in the summer so I don't have to heat up the kitchen. GREAT little machine!
Since the top is a plate warmer and gets hot, is it safe to leave the Breville cutting board on top when the oven is in use, or do you need to remove it?Thanks
I love experimenting with different types of cheesecake, but hate turning on the big oven to 500 F just for this item. Have been looking for something that will allow me to cook deserts (especially cheesecakes) more often. Thanks
Is it large enough to cook a standing prime rib roast?
would I be able to stack the Toaster oven on top of the microwave oven?
How low does the temperature go? If it goes as low as 150 or even lower, that is low enough to dehydrate nuts, fruit & vegetables. Plus it would take up a lot less counter space than a dehydrator