Breville® Stainless Steel Smart Oven™
Features intuitive dial controls, nine pre-set functions, and easy-to-read LCD screen. Plus, you can store customized settings in memory for consistent results.
Rack auto-ejects halfway when oven door is opened, for easy removal of hot items. Reinforced stainless-steel body features a top that doubles as a warming tray. Retractable crumb tray makes cleanup a breeze. 11¼"H x 18½"W x 16¼"D.
AN EXTRA OVEN, RIGHT ON YOUR COUNTERTOP
Perfect for cooking small meals for two or providing extra oven space for holiday feasts. Also great for hot, summer days when you wouldn’t dare turn on your regular oven. Generous size handles six slices of toast, a 13" pizza, or a medium baking dish.
MAKES EVERYTHING FROM COOKIES TO CASSEROLES
Easily handles almost any oven task and can even defrost frozen foods. Features nine pre-set programs: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm.
13" non-stick pizza pan, 12" x 12" baking pan, and 12" by 12" broil rack.
Distributes 1,800 watts of power among five quartz elements, cooking a variety of foods to perfection.
Ensures that foods are cooked evenly and speeds cooking time by as much as 30%.
NINE CUSTOMIZABLE PRESETS
Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm.
Features intuitive dial controls and an easy-to-read LCD screen.
Rack auto-ejects halfway when oven door is opened, for easy removal of hot items.
Accommodates six slices of toast, a 13" pizza, or a medium baking dish.
13" non-stick pizza pan, 12" x 12" baking pan, and 12" by 12" broil rack. Stainless-steel oven top doubles as a warming tray.
- Handles almost any oven task: toasting, roasting, baking, broiling or simply reheating
- Great for cooking small meals or providing extra oven space for holiday feasts
- Element IQ distributes 1,800 watts of power among five quartz elements
- Convection option speeds cooking time by as much as 30%
- Features intuitive dial controls and easy-to-read LCD display
- Offers nine pre-set functions and stores customized settings in memory
- Rack automatically ejects half way for easy removal of hot foods
- Reinforced stainless-steel body features a top that doubles as a warming tray
- Generous size accommodates six slices of toast, 13" pizza, or medium baking dish
- Includes nonstick pizza pan, baking pan and broil rack
- Features pull-out crumb tray for easy cleaning
- Manufacturer: Breville
- Model: BOV800XL
- Includes: Pizza pan, baking pan and broil rack
- Care: Features removable crumb tray; wipe exterior clean with damp cloth
- Material: Stainless steel
- Capacity: Holds six slices of toast or 13" pizza
- Watts: 1800 watts
- Dimensions: 11¼"H x 18½"W x 16¼"D
- Warranty: One year limited
- Model: #BOV800XL
- Designed in Australia; assembled in China
John OBrien (Bills son) quickly became passionate about the growing small-appliance business, founding the Breville Research and Development center in 1972. Two years later, the worlds first scissor-action sandwich maker was invented, selling 400,000 units in its first yearone of the most successful product launches in Australian history.
Today, from New Zealand to the UK, toasted sandwiches are still affectionately called ‘Brevilles,’ so much so that the term has been added to the Australian dictionary. The sandwich makers success was soon followed by the iconic Kitchen Wizz food processor, together with a range of high-performance, time-saving appliances such as blenders, dairy bars, yogurt makers and waffle irons. By the early 80s, Breville had established an office in Hong Kong, and was exporting its innovations to 15 countries.
During the 90s, Brevilles hometown of Sydney became one of the worlds most multicultural cities, with a craving for fresh, healthy foods and a taste for Mediterranean and Asian cuisine.
Brevilles revolutionary innovations, such as the high-wall heating electric wok, the health grill, panini press and award-winning Juice Fountain and espresso machines, brought Sydneys café culture to millions of homes around the world. In 2001, Brevilles merger with Australian kitchenware company HWI helped support the expansion of Brevilles Centre of Design.