Sur La Table® Chili Pepper Grill Rack and Corer
The stainless steel rack holds 18 chili peppers, and the included chili corer makes prepping easy. Just cut off the stem with the serrated edge, then remove the seeds in one easy step by twisting and scooping. Safe for the grill, handles along the side allow for easy use. Rack gets hot, so please use oven mitt or glove when handling. 2" x 4¾" x 10". Stainless steel rack is dishwasher safe. Hand wash corer.
- We partnered with Steven Raichlen to bring his best tools to your grill
- Great for parties
- Create delicious appetizers quickly and easily
- Stainless steel rack holds 18 chili peppers
- Included chili corer makes prepping easy
- Just cut off the stem with the serrated edge, then remove the seeds in one easy step by twisting and scooping
- Handles along the side allow for easy use
- Capacity: Holds 18 chili peppers
- Dimensions: 2" x 4¾" x 10".
- Material: Stainless steel and wood
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Rack is dishwasher safe. Hand wash corer
What's In the box? Show
I finally went back to the store, bought myself one and am NOT disappointed! Last year I had a very prolific jalapenos and found myself stuffing and grilling jalapenos wrapped in bacon all summer. This rack and corer makes the task a lot easier and the final product is very aesthetically pleasing
I stuffed my peppers with cream cheese and wrapped them in prosciutto. They came out great and they were a hit. Best $20 I've spent in a long time!
But if you choose the peppers at the right size, boy, these poppers really got great reviews by my co-boaters.
1 month ago
Questions & Answers
ordered one for my son in law for Christmas!
Can this be put in the oven as well as the grill?
I would like to be able to use jalapenos or pablanos. Are the holes big enough to support a slightly larger pepper?