Sur La Table Silicone Turners
- Multipurpose turner is great for turning and serving food.
- Silicone head won’t scratch cookware; safe for nonstick.
- Heat safe up to 600°F.
- Resists flavor and odor absorption.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel handle feels comfortable in hand.
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table by Tovolo
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 12" long
- Material: Silicone and stainless steel
- Made in China
Despite that fact, I am happy to have this in my kitchen, though it rarely makes an appearance in my knife roll when I go to work
I like that with silicone you never have to worry about which type of cookware you're using. Just grab it and go. I use these in my enameled and non-enameled cast ironware, my tri-ply stainless, and my one nonstick pan. I prefer the silicone utensils with the metal handles. To me, they're better balanced in the hand, lightweight, and have the added benefit of not melting if they're accidentally left in a pot or leaning up against a pan. You can't go wrong with this one. A
Questions & Answers
silicon turner with stainless steel handle