Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Prep Knife, 5½"
Pairing Zwilling’s trademark quality and precision craftsmanship with the vision of renowned Italian architect Matteo Thun, this knife features a unique bolster-free design that encourages the use of a professional-style pinch grip and allows easy sharpening along the blade’s entire length.
- Forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel and hardened to 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Precision lasers ensure optimal blade angles for outstanding performance
- Each blade is hand polished to a razor-sharp edge
- Unique, angled bolster allows blade to be sharpened from bolster to tip for increased cutting precision
- Full-tang, triple-riveted polymer handle features ergonomic construction for exceptional balance, control and comfort
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polymer (POM)
- Care: Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 5½" blade; 10" overall
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany