Staub® Pesto Round Cocottes
- Staub cast-iron cookware is consistently the choice of such accomplished chefs as Laurent Tourondel and Paul Bocuse.
- Cocotte is a traditional French cooking vessel that’s ideal for stews, soups, casseroles, roasts and braising.
- Cast-iron cocotte retains and distributes heat evenly and effectively.
- Ready to use—no seasoning required.
- Lid features self-basting spikes for continuous, even distribution of juices throughout cooking, so food stays moist and flavorful.
- Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, rust or chip.
- Ceramic bottom is usable on all heat sources.
- Made in France
Questions & Answers