Jam It, Pickle It, Cure It: And Other Cooking Projects by Karen Solomon
This savvy collection of 75 recipes for creating homemade artisan foodstuffs features delicious projects easy enough to be completed in one to two days. Detailed instructions, prep-ahead tips, shopping lists, and optional extras outline the shortest route between crafty cooks and a pantry full of hand-labeled, better-than-store-bought creations. Hardcover. 176 pages.
- Publisher: Ten Speed Press
- Pages: 176
- Material: Hardcover
- A collection of 75 recipes for making artisan foods and drinks at home.
- Features instructions for homemade cheeses, condiments, smoked meats, pickles, noodles, crackers and breadsticks, popsicles, jams, cordials, and more.
- A wide selection of projects that can be completed over a single weekend.
- Includes creative packaging ideas for these gift-worthy creations.