Weber® Summit S-670 Series Stainless Steel Gas Grill
If grilling is your passion, a Weber Summit grill will make cooking a pleasure. Grill has 838 total square inches of cooking area, including 693 square inches of primary cooking space and 145 square inches of warming rack area.
Features six 60,000 BTU-per-hour input stainless steel burners, 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner so you can multitask while grilling, stainless-steel cooking grates of 9.5mm diameter rods for the serious chef, and stainless-steel Flavorizer® bars that vaporize juices and fats to create smoke for delicious barbecue flavor. Weber’s Snap-Jet™ individual-burner ignition system lets you start your party with a push of a button.
Comes with a stainless-steel shroud with polished handle and trim, center-mounted thermometer, two stainless-steel work surfaces, enclosed cart with stainless-steel doors, chrome-plated cast-aluminum handles and accent-colored painted side and rear panels, six barbecue tool hooks, two Grill Out® handle lights, two heavy-duty front locking swivel casters, and two heavy-duty back swivel casters.
The enclosed cart with stainless-steel doors discreetly hides your LP tank and comes with a precision fuel gauge, so you know exactly where you stand on fuel at all times. Tank not included. Includes Weber cookbook. Limited warranty. 265 lbs. 57" H x 74" W x 30" D.
Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
- Six stainless steel burners
- Primary cooking area = 624 square inches
- Warming rack area = 145 square inches
- Total cooking area = 769 square inches
- 9.5mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input main burners
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input infrared rear-mounted rotisserie burner
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input sear burner. Maximize the heat without minimizing grilling space. This high powered sear burner is designed to step up the heat when needed for searing. Turn it off for normal grilling duties. Smart and efficient.
- 8,000 BTU-per-hour input smoker burner and stainless steel smoker box
- Snap-Jet™ individual burner ignition system
- Stainless steel shroud with polished handle and trim, a center-mounted thermometer, and accent-colored, cast aluminum end caps
- Tuck-Away™ rotisserie system with flip-up motor and separate spit and fork storage in the enclosed cart
- Two stainless steel work surfaces
- Enclosed cart with stainless steel doors and chrome-plated, cast-aluminum handles and accent-colored painted side and rear panels
- Accent-colored painted steel frame
- Lighted control knobs allow you to fine tune heat settings, even in low light conditions
- Six tool hooks
- Two Grill Out® handle lights
- Two heavy-duty front locking swivel casters
- Two heavy-duty back swivel casters
- Enclosed tank storage area and precision fuel gauge
- Tank not included
- Weber® cookbook
- Limited warranty
- Weight: 287 lbs
These collections of grills were handpicked by Sur La Table and specifically chosen for their performance and quality. Not only are these barbecues and smokers more difficult to come by than other Weber grills, but they are all value priced, giving you the best deal on the best units.