Weber® Smokey Mountain Cooker™ Smokers, 18½"
Durable, porcelain-enameled bowl features two heavy-duty, plated-steel cooking grates for 481 square inches of cooking area. A durable built-in thermometer allows you to easily monitor temperature while cooking. A porcelain-enameled water pan adds steam to the smoking process, so meat stays moist and tender. Also features a no-rust aluminum door with spring-loaded latch for easy access to the charcoal chamber and water pan.
Web exclusive: this product is only available online.
- Porcelain-enameled bowl, lid, and water pan
- 18.5" Cooking area = 481 square inches
- Two heavy duty plated steel cooking grates
- Lid thermometer
- Four no-rust aluminum vents
- Glass re-inforced nylon handle(s)
- No-rust aluminum fuel door
- Premium-grade cover included
- Weber® Cookbook
- A durable built-in thermometer allows you to easily monitor your grill's temperature
- No rust aluminum door with spring-loaded latch allows for easy access to charcoal chamber and water pan
These collections of grills were handpicked by Sur La Table and specifically chosen for their performance and quality. Not only are these barbecues and smokers more difficult to come by than other Weber grills, but they are all value priced, giving you the best deal on the best units.