Weber® Smokey Mountain Cooker™ Smokers, 18½"
Durable, porcelain-enameled bowl features two heavy-duty, plated-steel cooking grates for 481 square inches of cooking area. A durable built-in thermometer allows you to easily monitor temperature while cooking. A porcelain-enameled water pan adds steam to the smoking process, so meat stays moist and tender. Also features a no-rust aluminum door with spring-loaded latch for easy access to the charcoal chamber and water pan.
Web exclusive: this product is only available online.
- Porcelain-enameled bowl, lid, and water pan
- 18.5" Cooking area = 481 square inches
- Two heavy duty plated steel cooking grates
- Lid thermometer
- Four no-rust aluminum vents
- Glass re-inforced nylon handle(s)
- No-rust aluminum fuel door
- Premium-grade cover included
- Weber® Cookbook
- A durable built-in thermometer allows you to easily monitor your grill's temperature
- No rust aluminum door with spring-loaded latch allows for easy access to charcoal chamber and water pan
over 2 years ago
Questions & Answers