Weber® Q® 300 Gas Grill
Two stainless steel burners with precision controls give you plenty of heat to feed a crowd. Rust-resistant, porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates offer excellent heat conduction. Features center-mounted thermometer for easy temperature monitoring, folding work tables with tool hooks, and removable catch pan.
Solidly constructed grill features a cast-aluminum lid and body, and a durable glass-reinforced nylon frame with wire rack and two wheels.
Web exclusive: this product is only available online.
- Manufacturer: Weber
- Includes: Weber Q recipe booklet
- Dimensions: 55½" height x 50.2" width x 30" depth
- Material: Stainless steel, cast-aluminum, plastic
- Warranty: Aluminum castings: 5 years, 2 years paint, excluding fading and discoloration; Thermoplastic/thermoset parts: 5 years, excluding fading; stationary cart: 2 years; all remaining parts: 2 years
- Model: 426001
- Big 393-square-inch cooking area
- Two stainless steel 20,750-BTU-per-hour burners.
- Two removable folding work tables with tool hooks.
- Two porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates for even heating.
- Durable cast aluminum lid and body.
- Durable, glass-reinforced nylon frame.
- Push-button ignition for easy starting.
- Removable catch pan.
- Built-in thermometer lets you monitor cooking temperature.
- Cart features wire rack and two wheels for easy transport.
- Adaptor hose connects to 20-lb. LP tank (not included).
These collections of grills were handpicked by Sur La Table and specifically chosen for their performance and quality. Not only are these barbecues and smokers more difficult to come by than other Weber grills, but they are all value priced, giving you the best deal on the best units.