Mario Batali Chianti-Red Amici Brick Oven
Mario’s oven is hand-built of refractory fire brick, which is stronger than clay and excellent for radiant-heat baking. An insulated ceramic interior keeps the exterior cool to the touch, and a low dome keeps the temperature consistent and the oven hot long after the fire dies down.
Heavy iron door helps control temperature for baking or smoking. Chimney stack lets smoke escape upward. Rack features wheels for mobility. Handmade in the USA. 61" x 34" with stand; 23" cooking surface. 550 lbs.
- Material: Refractory fire brick, iron, metal
- Dimensions: 61" x 34" with stand; 23" cooking surface
- Weight: 550 lbs.
- The ultimate brick oven for the home cook.
- Bake pizza and rustic breads, roast or smoke meats and more.
- Impart wonderfully complex, smoky flavors to your favorite pizzas, meats, fish and poultry.
- Refractory fire brick construction—stronger than clay and perfect for radiant-heat baking.
- Insulated ceramic interior keeps the exterior cool to the touch.
- Heavy iron door helps control temperature for baking and smoking.
- Chimney stack lets smoke escape upward.
- Cart has wheels for easy transport.
- Handmade in the USA.
Mario operates seven restaurants, has written several cookbooks and has created a signature line of cookware and kitchen products.