Designed for smaller kitchens, apartments and modestly sized cookware collections, this pot rack securely hangs pans and pots on hooks that rest between wooden rails. The hooks can be turned to show pots and pans face-out or sideways.
Made in the USA of solid Vermont hardwood with brushed chrome fasteners and hooks. Suspension hardware is included. Additional hooks are available. Must be suspended from solid wood.
- Manufacturer: J.K. Adams Company
- Includes: Suspension hardware
- Care: Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Material: Hardwood with brushed chrome fasteners and hooks
- Warranty: Guaranteed from manufacturer’s defects for five years
- Space-saving design that’s perfect for apartments and smaller kitchens.
- Hooks rotate so pots and pans can be stored face-out of sideways, like books on a shelf.
- Made in the USA.
J. K. Adams manufactures wooden products of exceptional quality in its factory in Dorset, Vermont. The process begins with the finest Northeastern kiln-dried lumber and combines function, aesthetics and manufacturing techniques to create products that last a lifetime. Lumber is selectively harvested from managed forests where the trees are cut to make room for more trees to grow. Since 1944, J.K. Adams has used the best wood in New England to make all of its products.