J.K. Adams Bar Pot Racks
Made in the USA of solid Vermont hardwood with brushed chrome fasteners and hooks. Suspension hardware is included. Additional hooks are available. Must be suspended from solid wood.
- Manufacturer: J.K. Adams Company
- Includes: Suspension hardware
- Care: Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Material: Hardwood with brushed chrome fasteners and hooks
- Warranty: Guaranteed from manufacturer’s defects for five years
- Space-saving design that’s perfect for apartments and smaller kitchens.
- Hooks rotate so pots and pans can be stored face-out of sideways, like books on a shelf.
- Made in the USA.
Questions & Answers
I understand that mounting into a wooden beam is preferred and drywall is not recommended but my kitchen has a solid concrete ceiling that I think might be able to support the rack with the proper anchor.
We also added a 12" length of chain on each side since we have high ceilings, but that is rated to 500-some pounds.
As seen in photo?