Collapsible Cupcake & Cake Carrier
When not in use, carrier collapses to half its original size for easy cleaning and storage. Lid comes with handle for control and attaches to the base with strong clips. Tiered plates create a lovely presentation for layered, round and square cakes. Base platter features a slicing guide for even pieces.
- Transport cupcakes and cakes easily and share with friends
- Collapses down to half its original height for easy storage
- Holds up to 24 cupcakes with finger recesses for easy removal
- Collapsible lid has carrying handle for easy transport
- Tiered plates create a lovely presentation with clearance for tall decor
- Trays can be removed to accommodate layered, round and square cakes
- Base platter features a slicing guide for even pieces
- Innovative patent-pending design
- Manufacturer: Progressive International
- Dimensions: Open 15½" diameter x 9" tall; Collapsed 15½" diameter x 4¼" tall
- Material: Plastic
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
I read other remarks and I usually hold from the bottom I guess that's why my handle hasn't broken but you cannot expect a small handle to hold that many cupcakes without some support
The bottom is designed in such a way it isn't slippery and I can even leave it unattended in a car. It won't skid around on the seat.
For those who love America's Test Kitchen, it was the winner of their cupcake carrier challenge as well. Great product
1) It has three latches, instead of two. Extra assurance the top and bottom won't come apart while you're carrying it!
2) Very easy to collapse/expand.
3) When it's expanded, it's extra tall, so you could fit a really big cake in it.
4) The cupcake trays are brilliant, right down to the little finger indentations that make it easier to get the cupcakes out of the holders.
If you bake, YOU NEED THIS CAKE CARRIER!!
The plastic is very sturdy and expanding the product requires some strenght. I used the handle the first time I used the product and because of how thick the plastic is the handle broke under the stress. I was able to fix the handle but I do not recommend using it to expand the carrier
Questions & Answers