Zwilling J.A. Henckels® Twin Stainless Steel Steak Knives, Set of 4
Knives are designed to balance perfectly and feature ergonomic full-tang handles. Sleek stainless steel design complements a wide variety of flatware. 4½" blade. Hand wash. Lifetime warranty. Set of 4.
Sharp serrated edges are perfect for cutting T-bones, sirloin, rib eyes, filets, and more.
Knives are perfectly balanced and feature ergonomic full-tang handles.
EASY CARE AND CLEANUP
One-piece construction eliminates food traps to ensure ultimate hygiene. Serrated blade offers lasting edge retention without resharpening.
Elegant stainless steel knives complement a wide variety of flatware.
- Manufacturer: J.A. Henckels
- Includes: Set of four steak knives
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 4½" blade
- Material: 18/10 stainless steel
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Spain
- Ideal for slicing T-bones, sirloin, rib eyes, filets, and more
- High-carbon stainless steel Friodur ® ice-hardened blades resist corrosion
- One-piece Sigmaforge construction eliminates food traps for easy cleanup and ultimate hygiene
- Perfectly balanced knives feature ergonomic handles
- Serrated blade offers lasting edge retention without resharpening
- Sleek, stainless steel design complements a wide variety of flatware
With a long list of firsts—including the first stainless-steel blade, first multi-purpose kitchen shears and first santoku on the American market—Zwilling J.A. Henckels continues to be a true innovator in the world of cutlery.