Zwilling J.A. Henckels® Pro S Knife 10 Piece Block Set
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 07/19/2016, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
Using Henckels’ proprietary Sigmaforge® process, knives are precision forged from a single piece of exclusive-formula, high-carbon steel. This results in improved blade stability and cutting-edge retention for lasting sharpness. Each knife is then ice hardened through the innovative Friodur® method to ensure maximum no-stain properties, along with improved resistance to corrosion and pitting.
Laser-controlled edge delivers razor sharpness and a consistent blade angle. A super bolster provides weight, adds balance, and ensures safety. Durable Novadur polypropylene handles are triple riveted to the visible full tang. Ergonomic design ensures a comfortable grip and excellent control.
This elegant cutlery collection is an excellent choice as a premium gift or to update your gourmet kitchen. The 10-piece block set includes a wide array of exceptional knives: 4" paring, 5" serrated utility, 5½" boning, 5" hollow-edge santoku, 6" utility, 8" bread, and 8" chef’s. Plus, you’ll get a 9" sharpening steel, kitchen shears, and a handsome, hardwood storage block. Hand wash. Lifetime warranty. Made in Germany.
4" PARING KNIFE
Designed to handle precise tasks like mincing garlic and shallots, coring tomatoes and strawberries—even making decorative cuts like radish rosettes.
5" SERRATED UTILITY KNIFE
Great for small tasks like slicing fruits and vegetables. Serrated edge makes it easy to cut everything from sandwiches to citrus fruits.
5½" BONING KNIFE
Distinctive tapered tip makes it easy to separate meat from bone without puncturing the flesh unnecessarily. Works great with both cooked and uncooked meats.
5" HOLLOW-EDGE SANTOKU
Works well with a forward and backward stroke or straight-down chop. The name translates roughly as “three uses”—it’s for slicing fish, cutting meat, and chopping vegetables.
6" UTILITY KNIFE
Easily handles everything from slicing and dicing to peeling and mincing.
8" BREAD KNIFE
Features a serrated edge that slices even the toughest-crusted loaves with ease.
8" CHEF’S KNIFE
This kitchen workhorse makes it easy to chop, dice, slice, and mince large quantities of meat and vegetables.
9" SHARPENING STEEL
Enables you to maintain the razor-sharp edges of your Pro S knives.
A kitchen essential: handy for trimming pie dough, snipping chives, removing fat from raw poultry, and lots more.
HARDWOOD STORAGE BLOCK
Displays your elegant collection, keeping knives safe and secure between uses.
PERFECT FOR COOKS OF ALL LEVELS
Trustworthy quality, exceptional performance, and classic three-rivet styling make the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro S series a favorite of professional chefs and home cooks alike.
Using Henckels’ proprietary Sigmaforge process, knives are precision forged from a single piece of exclusive-formula, high-carbon steel. This results in improved blade stability and cutting-edge retention for lasting sharpness.
Henckels’ innovative Friodur ice-hardening method ensures maximum no-stain properties, along with improved resistance to corrosion and pitting.
Delivers lasting razor sharpness and a consistent blade angle.
Durable Novadur polypropylene handles are triple riveted to the visible full tang. Ergonomic design ensures a comfortable grip and excellent control.
Provides weight, adds balance, and ensures safety.
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Includes: 4" paring knife, 5" serrated utility knife, 5½" boning knife, 5" hollow-edge santoku knife, 6" utility knife, 8" bread knife, 8" chef’s knife, 9" sharpening steel, kitchen shears, and hardwood storage block
- Care: Hand wash and dry immediately
- Material: High-carbon steel blades, polypropylene handles, hardwood storage block
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- Favorite of professional chefs
- Sigmaforge one-piece construction ensures improved blade stability and cutting-edge retention for lasting sharpness
- Friodur ice-hardening ensures maximum no-stain properties, along with improved resistance to corrosion and pitting
- Full-tang construction provides proper balance and great strength
- Laser-controlled edges for lasting razor sharpness and consistent blade angle
- Triple-riveted Novadur polypropylene handles are durable, smooth, comfortable, and well-balanced
Questions & Answers
between Zwilling JA Henckel Pro and Pro S?