Short Trio Wine Storage Rack, 38½" x 23" x 13½"
Web exclusive: this product is only available online.
- Store wine bottles (or, wine bottles and stems) in one convenient location
- Stylish design and high-quality construction.
- Durable black powder-coated finish.
- Simple to assemble
- Manufacturer: TAG
- Material: Metal rack with powder-coated finish
- Dimensions: 38½" x 23" x 13½"
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe clean with damp cloth
What's In the box? Show
- All assembly hardware
Clean and open design shows off your best vintages. Minimalist styling looks great in the wine cellar or in your living space alongside modern decor. Five ...See product page for full details »
Stylish and simple, this patented wine-glass drying rack holds eight large wine glasses. Allows for upside-down air-drying of your crystal stems. Rubber...See product page for full details »
1) It was shipped directly from the manufacturer (not Sur la Table); neither SLT nor the manufacturer ever sent us a shipping notice. For days we wondered whether it had been shipped, where it was, when it would arrive.
2) Shipping was exorbitant ($85) due to the rack's weight and because it was shipped directly from the manufacturer. No ""free shipping on all orders over $59"" in this case...
3) The rack appears designed to withstand a tornado (conditions it need not weather) but, as a result, is needlessly built to extremely tight tolerances. Whereas the shelves could have been designed merely to rest on 4x corner pegs, instead it must fit perfectly into 4x holes. Trying to get all of the shelves to fit into each of the holes perfectly AND simultaneously has been impossible thus far. Idiotic
Questions & Answers