Forschner by Victorinox Swiss Army® Bread Knife, 10¼"
High-carbon, stainless-steel blade is hand finished at Victorinox in Switzerland by skilled craftsmen. A special tempering process is used to produce an edge that can be resharpened over and over again, so the knife can keep its original sharpness throughout the entire life of the blade.
Will stand up to years of daily use without undue deterioration or wear. Ergonomically designed black fibrox handle is slip resistant for maximum safety.
- Manufacturer: R.H. Forschner by Victorinox
- Care: Hand wash
- Material: Stainless-steel blade with black fibrox handle
- Dimensions: 10¼" blade
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Switzerland
- Innovatively designed knife is a welcome addition to any serious cook’s kitchen.
- Features a high-carbon, 10¼" stainless-steel blade made in Switzerland.
- Special tempering process produces an edge that can be resharpened again and again.
- Knife keeps original sharpness throughout the life of the blade.
- Ergonomic black fibrox handle is slip resistant for maximum safety.
New Protect your off-hand while cutting with this durable and easy-to-clean cut-resistant glove. Available in a range of sizes, each glove is constructed from...See product page for full details »
The Victorinox Swiss Army natural wood swivel block holds 11 knives, a honing steel and kitchen shears. In addition—and we love this—it holds a...See product page for full details »
New These durable, easy-to-use knife guards lock securely over knives for safe storage and transport. Available in three sizes to accommodate a range of knife...See product page for full details »