Forschner by Victorinox Swiss Army® Paring Knife, 3½"
A special tempering process is used to produce an edge that can be resharpened over and over again, so the knife can keep its original sharpness throughout the entire life of the blade.
Victorinox handles are ergonomically designed to minimize wrist tension and provide a natural fit. Knife will stand up to years of daily use without undue deterioration or wear.
- Manufacturer: R.H. Forschner by Victorinox
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Material: Stainless-steel blade with polypropylene handle
- Dimensions: 3½:" blade
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Switzerland
- Innovatively designed knife is a welcome addition to any serious cook’s kitchen.
- Features a high-carbon, 3½" stainless-steel blade made in Switzerland.
- Special tempering process produces an edge that can be resharpened again and again.
- Knife keeps original sharpness throughout the life of the blade.
- Ergonomic polypropylene handle is slip resistant for maximum safety.