All-Clad® LTD Two-Burner Nonstick Grill Pan
Compatible with most stovetop and oven heat sources, but not recommended for induction cooktops.
Shop All-Clad »
- This unique grill pan is made of anodized aluminum for quick heating and even cooking
- Durable nonstick surface enables you to cook with little or no oil, and releases foods easily for quick clean up
- Grooved ridges enable excess fat to drain away, while producing appetizing grill marks
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handles are securely attached with steel rivets
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Anodized aluminum, stainless steel, and nonstick coating
- Dimensions: 13" x 20"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water
Questions & Answers
Specifically, is this safe for my glass cooktop
The All-Clad two-burner nonstick grill pan has a large cooking surface that fits over two burners, providing extra cooking area for indoor grilling. Aluminum core conducts heat evenly, and durable anodized-exterior finish won’t scratch, chip or peel. The nonstick cooking surface means easy release and cleanup. Sturdy stay-cool riveted handles for comfort and safety. However it does not have a flat bottom and therefore is not recommended for a glass top stove.
The box packaging indicates ""Made in China"" and a few other websites indicate this product is not made in the U.S