All-Clad® LTD Nonstick Round Griddle, 12"
Compatible with most stovetop and oven heat sources, but not recommended for induction cooktops.
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Anodized aluminum, stainless steel, and nonstick coating
- Care: Hand wash in warm, soapy water
- Dimensions: 12" diameter
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in China
- Transforms your stovetop into a griddle
- Aluminum core conducts heat evenly and durable anodized exterior finish will not scratch, chip or peel
- Compatible with most stovetop and oven heat sources
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handle is securely attached with steel rivets
After years of perfecting his bonding process, Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing commercial-quality bonded cookware for professional chefs and gourmet home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters realized the cookware’s extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance.
All-Clad cookware is handcrafted with a unique bonding process using a proprietary recipe of metals to provide optimum cooking performance. No detail is overlooked in crafting All-Clad cookware. Thanks to its superb cooking performance, All-Clad continues to be the brand of choice for many of the world’s top chefs and culinary enthusiasts.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking, and two oven mitts (a $169.95 value) by mail. Spend $800 and receive the pan, book and mitts, plus a 5-qt. colander (a $279.95 value).