All-Clad® LTD Nonstick Round Griddle, 12"
Compatible with most stovetop and oven heat sources, but not recommended for induction cooktops.
Shop All-Clad »
- Transforms your stovetop into a griddle
- Aluminum core conducts heat evenly and durable anodized exterior finish will not scratch, chip or peel
- Compatible with most stovetop and oven heat sources
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handle is securely attached with steel rivets
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Anodized aluminum, stainless steel, and nonstick coating
- Dimensions: 12" diameter
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water
This round griddle is nice and roomy for when you don't want a huge double burner griddle. The non-stick coating seems high quality. Heats up quickly, and is much easier to maintain an even heat over the entire cooking surface than with the double burner griddle. The edges of the pan are raised, but the sides are still very low. Unlike the large double burner griddle, there is no well for grease run-off on the edges. The cooking surface of this smaller griddle is completely flat until you get to raised edge of the pan.
By the way, the handle does get hot, so use a pot holder. I use pot holders with all my all clad cookware
Questions & Answers