Nespresso® CitiZ & Milk Espresso Machine, Black
The specially formulated capsules are designed to allow the optimum amount of water and pressure to flow through them, so you can brew perfect single and double espresso shots with the push of a button.
BIG TASTE, SMALL SPACE
At just five inches wide, CitiZ brings the performance of much larger machines to compact kitchens. The sleek, cosmopolitan design complements any kitchen, and is thoughtfully created to take up less counter space.
THE BRILLIANCE OF CAPSULE TECHNOLOGY
No need to grind, measure or tamp—Nespresso capsules seal in freshness and capture the character of each blend, providing perfect flavor and aroma in every cup. Just pop in your favorite blend and push a button—patented Nespresso Coffee Capsule technology and 19 bars of pressure deliver fresh, aromatic crema espresso or lungo every time.
RECYCLING USED NESPRESSO® CAPSULES IS EASY
Now you can enjoy the convenience of single-serve espresso beverages with minimal environmental impact. Sur La Table® is excited to partner with Nespresso to recycle your used Nespresso capsules. Just bring them in to select Sur La Table stores, and we’ll do the rest. Find your participating store »
FROTHS MILK HOT OR COLD
The built-in Aeroccino froths milk cold or hot, so you can make your favorite drinks hot or iced. Creates wonderfully frothed or foamy milk to your liking, without the mess or a lot of noise.
- Manufacturer: Nestlé Nespresso
- Model: D121-US4-BK-NE1
- Material: Plastic and metal
- Care: Wipe clean
- Dimensions: 9¼" x 11" x 14½" with integrated frother
- Capacity: 34-oz. (1-liter) tank for water. Maximum hot milk froth capacity: 4.4 oz.; maximum hot milk capacity: 8½ oz.
- Developed in Switzerland, made in China
A large, easy-grip 34-ounce water reservoir, the Gran Crus Classic sampling of 16 capsule variations of coffee with distinctly individual characteristics and aromatic profiles, tall glass removable drip tray and energy-saving standby mode. FOOLPROOF CAPSULE SYSTEM
Create perfect coffee drinks, every time. No measuring, grinding, or tamping needed. You’ll always have fresh, delicious coffee at your fingertips, thanks to Nespresso’s wide range of flavors and blends.
The ultra-slim console preserves precious counter space and features a folding beverage tray for short or tall cups that stows away when not in use.
PERFECT FOR HOT AND COLD DRINKS
This versatile new no-mess integrated Aeroccino milk frother performs its magic quietly, allowing you to easily froth milk hot or cold in an instant.
19 BARS OF PRESSURE
Wonderfully calibrated to produce fresh, aromatic crema espresso or delicious lungo every time.
KEEP IT SIMPLE AND NEAT
After you use a capsule it’s automatically ejected into an internal refuse container once brewing is complete.
- Sleek, modern units featuring innovative designs
- Push-button technology creates perfect espresso drinks easily and quickly
- Uses patented Nespresso Capsule Technology for delicious, fresh coffee at the ready
- Recycle used Nespresso® capsules at our participating stores »
- Automatic brewing and frothing operations
- 19 bars of pressure produces fresh, aromatic crema espresso or lungo every time
- The included Aeroccino can prepare hot or cold froth with minimum noise and mess
- Frother is quiet, and designed for simple cleanup
- Thermoblock heating provides consistent espresso temperature with each pour
- Easy-grip 34-oz. water tank makes adding water simple
- Energy-saving mode conserves electricity
- Simple cleaning and maintenance
- Interior waste compartment holds up to 15 used capsules li>
This convenient milk frother and steamer provides impeccable results with just the push of a button. Whether you love a delicious cappuccino or latte, or...See product page for full details »
Now 2 to 3 cups is the norm instead of double that amount. Each cup is so satisfying & rich that there is no need to drain the pot each morning. Little confession... if I'm near the Sur La Table store, I stop in hoping someone will offer me a cup from their Nespresso machine
There is a kitchen gadget called the Outpresso made for recycling the aluminum in the used capsules, so you can be ""green"" too. Google it
The only wish we have is that the frother could accommodate more milk. The outcome really is only a short latte. Otherwise, we are completely satisfied
The coffee options are really quite lovely. There are several flavors and they are all very nice. If you love great coffee, this is worth it
Questions & Answers
Does it come with any capsules? I've seen other stores that provides 16 capsules with the new purchase.
Hi, I understand that Nespresso is a Swiss company. My question is ""where"" is the unit made? Is it made in China or Switzerland?Thank you
Is this 110V or 220V...or dual voltage?