Global® Handheld Minosharp 3 Knife Sharpener
Designed for Global knives, but effectively sharpens most knife brands. No batteries or electricity required. Rinse and drip dry. 9" x 2" x 2½". Made in Japan.
Note: Not for use with serrated knives or knives sharpened on only one side. For these knives, use a waterstone or ceramic stone.
This sharpener makes it easy for anyone to bring life back to very dull blades.
INNOVATIVE, USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN
Hand-held sharpener features a water reservoir and innovative ceramic wheels that ensure blades are sharpened at the correct angle.
THREE SHARPENING WHEELS
Features color-coded ceramic wheels for rough, medium, and super-fine sharpening.
COMPATIBLE WITH MOST KNIFE BRANDS
Designed for Global knives, but effectively sharpens most knife brands.
- Manufacturer: Global
- Care: Rinse and drip dry
- Use: Designed for Global knives, but effectively sharpens most knife brands. Not for use with serrated knives or knives sharpened on only one side. For these knives, use a waterstone or ceramic stone.
- Material: Ceramic sharpening wheels, plastic housing
- Dimensions: 9" x 2" x 2½"
- Made in Japan
- Return dull knives to their original sharpness–no experience necessary
- User-friendly, hand-held sharpener requires no batteries or electricity
- Water reservoir and innovative ceramic wheels ensure blades are sharpened at the correct angle
- Three color-coded sharpening wheels: rough, medium, and super-fine
- Designed for Global knives, but effectively sharpens most knife brands
- Made in Japan
With their exceptional performance, comfortable handling, and easy cleanup, Global knives have been a favorite among professional chefs for more than two decades. You’ll see them used on television cooking shows like Master Chef and in the hands of world-renowned culinary celebrities.
Global cutlery is made from CROMOVA 18, the finest stainless steel material. Each knife is ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56°-58° for a razor sharp blade with superior edge retention.
Like the Samurai swords before them, each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand. The smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
Still handcrafted in Japan to the most exacting standards, Global’s award-winning knives are now sold in more than 65 countries. Just as fine swords brought distinction to the Samurai, Global knives lend distinction to the chef, whether professional or amateur.