Antique Hotel du Louvre Silver Sauce Warmer, Small
This silver sauce warmer was once used in the grand hotel to serve posh guests from around the world. Painstakingly created by Christofle in France—a renowned producer of some of the finest silver fit for royalty—the sauce warmer is stamped on its underside with the Christofle seal. The outside is engraved with the hotel’s former monogram from the 1920s.
We discovered this collector’s item in a charming Parisian flea market. This retired silver sauce warmer is decorated with gorgeous details, making it a premier décor or serving antique.
Offer pan sauces in it for luxurious presentation, or showcase it as the cornerstone piece in an elegant display. Maintain the silver’s beauty by buffing with silver polish to recapture its luster.
Web exclusive: this product is only available online. All antique sales are final; no exchanges or returns.
- Used to serve sauces in the Hotel du Louvre.
- Made by Christofle, a renowned French producer of silver.
- Stamped with the Christofle seal.
- Engraved with the monogram of the Hotel du Louvre.
- A premier décor or serving piece.
- Made in France.
- Manufacturer: Christofle
- Care: Hand wash with warm water and soap and buff with silver polish
- Dimensions: 6" length x 3" width x 2" height
- Material: Silver