Euro Cuisine Automatic Yogurt Maker
To use, prepare milk and yogurt starter mixture, pour into the glass jars, set the timer and flip the switch. Easy-to-use maker allows you to control sweetness, ingredients and fat content. Since you can prepare up to seven 6-oz. individual yogurt portions at one time, the unit is very economical. Cook up enough yogurt for a whole week’s worth of enjoyment in one batch.
Follow your favorite recipes and enjoy the fun and creativity of trying out new flavors—this yogurt machine allows you to get inspired and be creative! While you can flavor yogurt with anything from coffee, syrups and jams, it’s particularly wonderful for fruit lovers—create healthy and delicious recipes that take the fullest advantage of local fruits at the peak of the season. Preserved fruits are also terrific, too.
IT’S EASY AND FUN
Don’t worry if you’re new to making yogurt, included instructions and recipes will get you started. Controls are easy, and the steps are few, so with just a little bit of prep work you’ll be on your way! Maker comes with a timer, so you know when yogurt will be finished cooking. Machine wipes clean, and the jars can be put in the dishwasher (hand wash lids).
- Make homemade, all-natural, rich and creamy yogurts with any kind of milk (including soy) in just 6–10 hours
- Easy-to-use maker allows you to control sweetness, ingredients and fat content
- Prepare up to seven 6-oz. individual yogurt servings at one time
- Maker comes with a timer on the side, so you know when yogurt will be finished cooking
- Taste and texture will vary according to the milk and yogurt starter selected, but the result is flavor that’s delicious, natural and rich
- You may choose to make flavored yogurt and add sugar, honey, flavorings, fruit, or other ingredients to taste just prior to eating or include them in your recipes before cooking
- Create healthy and delicious recipes that take the fullest advantage of local fruits at the peak of the season
- Kit includes yogurt maker and seven 6-oz. glass jars with lids
- UL approved
- Capacity: Seven 6-oz. servings
- Material: Plastic and glass
- Warranty: 3-year warranty
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe machine clean, hand wash lids, jars are dishwasher safe
What's In the box? Show
- Seven 6-oz. glass jars with lids
If you’re an enthusiast of creating homemade yogurt, this set of glass containers will certainly come in handy. Contains eight 6-oz. jars to store...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers
How many yogurts does a starter pack make?