Sweet & Tart Lemon Bars with a Graham Cracker Crust
Sunny lemon confections made just for us by Baked.
Baked NYC specializes in (even obsesses about) all manner of baking Americana. Baked started as a classic American bakery and café based in Red Hook, Brooklyn, where they create a vast array of cakes, cookies, pies, tarts, muffins, scones, bars, brownies and even more sweet treats. They’re not just bakers, they’re dessert archeologists—digging and researching and eating their way through the classic, regional desserts of America.
In addition to the mix, you will need:
- For the crust:
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter
- For the lemon bar filling:
- 2 large whole eggs
- 5 large egg yolks
- 6 tbsp. unsalted butter
- ⅓ cup + 1 tbsp. water
Makes about 16 bars.
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table by Baked
- Lemon filling mix: Cane sugar, natural lemon flavor, citric acid, cornstarch, malic acid
- Crust mix: Graham cracker crumbs (enriched wheat flour [wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], graham flour, sugar, palm oil, brown sugar, honey, salt, baking soda, natural flavor), enriched bleached flours (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), brown sugar, sea salt
- Allergen Statement: Contains wheat. This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with egg, milk, soy and tree nuts (pecans, coconut, almonds)
- Made in USA
What's In the box? Show
- 12.3 oz.