Le Creuset® Flame Heritage Stoneware Square Baker, 9"
Virtually non-porous stoneware is fired at 2156°F, giving it unmatched strength and durability with resistance to chips, cracks and stains. Enameled surface makes it easy to clean and scratch-resistant.
Le Creuset stoneware will not absorb odors or flavors, and resists moisture absorption. Moves from refrigerator or freezer to oven to table for beautiful presentation. Dishwasher and microwave safe. Limited lifetime warranty. 9" square.
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Safe for use in the oven, broiler, microwave and freezer
- Dimensions: 9" sq.
- Material: Glazed stoneware
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Taiwan
- Le Creuset’s virtually non-porous stoneware is fired at 2156°F, giving it unmatched strength and durability.
- Also resistant to chipping, cracking and staining.
- Enameled surface is scratch-resistant and easy to clean, so it looks and performs wonderfully for years to come.
- Won’t absorb odors or flavors; resists moisture absorption.
- Sure-grip handles allow for safe serving at the table.
- Bake, serve and slice in these versatile rectangular bakers.
- Use in oven up to 500°F, or in microwave, under the broiler or in freezer.