Peugeot® Olivier Roellinger Pepper Mill
Helix-shaped mill mechanism is constructed specifically to grind whole peppercorns. The double row of case-hardened-steel grinding teeth guides and holds peppercorns for a perfect grind that is fully adjustable. To adjust, lift the spring tab and turn the thumbwheel. Grind stays set until changed.
Grind directly over food or into the drawer, which is hollowed to ensure every bit of the ground pepper is accessible. Made in France with a lifetime warranty on the grinding mechanism, and a 2-year limited warranty on the mill body.
- Manufacturer: PSP USA, LLC
- Care: Protect pepper mill from excessive heat and moisture. Wipe with a damp cloth
- Use: Use only black, white or mixed peppercorns in the pepper mill; not suitable for green or pink peppercorns. Do not place salt or other spices in the pepper mill.
- Dimensions: 5¼"
- Material: Beechwood, stainless steel and case hardened steel
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty on grinding mechanism, 2-year limited warranty on mill body
- Model: PM25601
Questions & Answers