Peugeot® Olivier Roellinger Pepper Mill
Helix-shaped mill mechanism is constructed specifically to grind whole peppercorns. The double row of case-hardened-steel grinding teeth guides and holds peppercorns for a perfect grind that is fully adjustable. To adjust, lift the spring tab and turn the thumbwheel. Grind stays set until changed.
Grind directly over food or into the drawer, which is hollowed to ensure every bit of the ground pepper is accessible. Made in France with a lifetime warranty on the grinding mechanism, and a 2-year limited warranty on the mill body.
- Manufacturer: PSP USA, LLC
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth
- Dimensions: 5¼"
- Material: Beech wood, stainless steel and case hardened steel
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty on grinding mechanism, 2-year limited warranty on mill body
- Model: PM25601
- Named after renowned spice expert and three-time Michelin-star recipient Olivier Roellinger.
- Inspired be Peugeot’s heritage and Chef Roellinger’s passion for sailing.
- Formed from a single block of beech wood.
- Constructed specifically to grind whole peppercorns.
- Grinding teeth guide and hold peppercorns to perfectly grind.
- Fully adjustable grind.
- Hollowed grind drawer.