Schott Zwiesel® Forte Water Goblets
Each glass is reinforced at the rim and both ends of the stem (where it meets the foot and the bowl). This collection is the perfect introduction to the fine design of Schott Zwiesel Tritan Crystal.
Water goblets provide an all-purpose shape ideal for water, iced tea, lemonade, and other iced beverages. The round bowl shape easily accommodates ice cubes, and a footed stem lessens concern for sweat or condensation on your table.
15.2 oz.; 6.8" h x 3.3" w. Dishwasher safe. Made in Germany.
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 15.2 oz.
- Dimensions: 6.8" h x 3.3" w
- Material: Tritan crystal
- The lead in traditional crystal is replaced with titanium and zirconium
- Schott Zwiesel has created the strongest, clearest, most brilliant crystal glass available
- Patented Tritan® Crystal retains its clarity and luster for the life of the glass
- Resists chipping, scratching and breakage
- Designed with a classic, traditional shape
- Each glass is reinforced at the rim and both ends of the stem (where it meets the foot and the bowl
- This collection is the perfect introduction to the fine design of Schott Zwiesel Tritan Crystal
- Water goblets provide an all-purpose shape
- Ideal for water, iced tea, lemonade, and other iced beverages
- Round bowl shape easily accommodates ice cubes
- Footed stem lessens concern for sweat or condensation on your table
- Made in Germany
Their proprietary Tritan® technique replaces lead with titanium and zirconium to create dishwasher safe crystal glassware that resists breakage and remains brilliantly clear after years of everyday use. Elegant, timeless designs feature seamless construction, reinforced rims and superb balance.
Created in collaboration with renowned sommeliers, each wine glass features a distinctive bowl shape designed to enhance the bouquet of the specific varietal. All barware—from martini glasses to whiskey tumblers—perfectly showcases the flavor of the designated cocktail or spirit.
With the ideal blend of modern innovation and old-fashioned attention to detail, Schott Zwiesel remains the glassware of choice for winemakers, bartenders, chefs and discerning consumers around the world.