Euro Cuisine Set of 8 Glass Jars for Yogurt Maker
There are so many practical uses. If you like to cook in quantity, these are a terrific addition to your yogurt making accessories. Use them to portion up individual servings you can easily take with you on the go. They’re also wonderful should you like to add a variety of different ingredients to a larger batch of yogurt. You’ll find them particularly good for mixing in different berries, fruit combinations, and flavor medleys, satisfying all the yogurt tastes in your home.
Airtight containers help retain maximum freshness for your homemade yogurt. An adjustable numbered dial on the lid allows you to mark the day of the month you cooked the current batch so you can keep track of how long it’s been stored in your fridge.
EASY TO CLEAN The dishwasher-safe glass jars come with lids for storing in the refrigerator. Each jar is 2" diameter x 3½" tall; 6 oz. Set of eight. Made in China.
- Contains eight 6oz jars to store your homemade yogurt, prepared using the Euro Cuisine yogurt maker
- A terrific addition to your yogurt making accessories, especially if you like to make larger batches
- Use them to portion individual servings you can easily take on the go
- Great for mixing in different berries, fruit combinations, and flavor medleys, to satisfy all the yogurt tastes in your home
- Airtight containers help retain maximum freshness for your homemade yogurt
- Adjustable numbered dial on the lid allows you to mark the day of the month you cooked the current batch
- Dishwasher-safe glass jars come with lids for storing in the refrigerator
- Model: GY2640
- Includes: Eight 6-oz glass jars with airtight plastic lids
- Dimensions: 2" in diameter and 3.5" tall
- Material: Glass and plastic
- Care: Jars are dishwasher safe; hand wash lids
- Made in China
From the Yogurt Maker to the Waffle Maker and the other Euro Cuisine appliances, all of which are UL, cUL or ETL approved and warehoused in the United States, Euro Cuisine’s small kitchen appliances are beautifully-styled, built to last, and focused on fresh, low-fat cooking in the modern manner.
Best of all, each appliance is ready for any job you have in mind, from a healthy all natural yogurt to a sinfully delicious but sensible waffle. And while any old kitchen appliance might do for consumers who merely want to dice, blend, whip and chop, for home chefs who care about quality, design and value, Euro Cuisine is a premiere choice.