Memorable Recipes to Share with Family and Friends by Renée Behnke with Cynthia Nims
From Classic Corn Bread to Clam and Mussel Cataplana, these wonderful-but-simple recipes are perfect for enjoying with friends and family, and are destined to become quick favorites.
In Memorable Recipes you’ll also discover party-planning guidance, mix-and-match menu ideas, step-by-step, start-to-finish dinner party menus with wine notes, dozens of do-ahead tips and much more, all illustrated with lavish color photography throughout.
Introductory Special $24.95, will be $35.00
- Publisher: Andrews McMeel
- Includes: Over 140 recipes
- Hardcover; 256 pages
- A must-have for anyone who loves to cook and entertain.
- More than 140 carefully selected favorite recipes from Sur La Table president emeritus and lifelong entertainer Renée Behnke.
- Expore diverse cuisines from the Pacific Northwest and other U.S. regions, Asia, the Mediterranean, South America and more.
- Wonderful but simple-to-make dishes are perfect for enjoying with family and friends.
- Discover party-planning guidance, do-ahead tips, mix-and-match menu ideas, tips and more.
- Includes seven unique start-to-finish, step-by-step dinner party menu plans with wine notes.