Cuisinart® Private Reserve Wine Cellar, 32 Bottle
It’s thermoelectrically cooled to reduce noise and damaging vibrations, and has an electronic touchpad for setting precise temperatures. This unit consumes little energy, and its stainless finish fits comfortably in any room.
An on/off switch controls the soft interior lighting behind the double-pane viewing window. The eight chrome-contoured wine racks are designed to hold 750ml or 1500ml bottles both horizontally and vertically. Limited 3-year warranty.
- Manufacturer: Cuisinart
- Model: CWC-3200
- Care: Wipe clean with damp cloth
- Dimensions: 20" x 16¼" x 32"
- Material: Stainless steel
- Warranty: Limited 3-year warranty
- Thermoelectric cooling technology eliminates damaging vibrations and annoying noise.
- Electronic touchpad for precise temperature control.
- Low energy consumption.
- Soft interior lighting with on/off control.
- Eight chrome racks hold either 750ml or 1500ml bottles.
- Double-pane tinted viewing window keeps out harmful light.
- Adjustable feet.
- Made in China.
With the company under management from Conair Corporation since 1989, its legacy is alive and well. Today, Cuisinart is a universally recognized name, endorsed by culinary connoisseurs such as Jacques Pépin.
The prestigious Cuisinart brand is not limited to food processors. Plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the kitchen like Cuisinart. The company is a full kitchen resource with a wide array of products preferred by chefs and favored by consumers.