Peugeot® Bilbo Decanter Cleaning Beads
Container stores beads when not in use and acts as a funnel or strainer when pouring beads to or from decanter. Don’t use detergent when cleaning decanter, as it may leave traces of soap behind.
- Use stainless steel beads and hot water to clean glass wine decanters
- Bilbo flask holds cleaning beads for storage, and acts as a funnel/strainer when pouring beads to or from the wine decanter
- To use, remove flask top and pour beads into decanter- swirl beads and hot water to clean decanter
- Replace flask cap, turn flask upside down and unscrew the flask base to pour beads and water from decanter
- Once beads are back in the flask, run hot water through to clean the beads- let the water drain out and store for next use
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS