Mauviel® M’passion Copper Mixing Bowls
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Material: Copper with brass ring
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 7¾" diameter; 10¼" diameter
- Capacity: 2¼ qt.; 4¼ qt.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Copper mixing bowls are made by Mauviel, one of the world’s premier copper cookware manufacturers.
- Unlined copper interior is great for mixing a variety of ingredients, especially egg whites.
- Mauviel copper mixing bowls are corrosion-resistant for years of rigorous use.
New A classic way to keep your Mauviel mixing bowls from sliding during use, this handsome stainless-steel tripod offers secure, gentle support. Mauviel pans...See product page for full details »
But enough about the food science; this is a gorgeous piece of kitchen equipment that will be a faithful companion for many years. To clean, use Mauviel Copperbrill and a soft cloth.
The Mauviel copper beating bowl is WELL worth the investment if you frequently make souffles, mousse, sponge cakes, or any food using a large quantity of egg whites, plus it looks gorgeous in your kitchen
Questions & Answers