Mauviel mixing bowl is as helpful as it is attractive. Perfect for a variety of mixing tasks, the unlined copper interior is especially useful for egg whites because of its superior ability to stabilize egg whites. Corrosion-resistant copper mixing bowl will last and keep its copper sheen for a long time. Made in France.
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 7¾" diameter; 10¼" diameter
- Capacity: 2¼ qt.; 4¼ qt.
- Material: Copper with brass ring
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Copper mixing bowls are made by Mauviel, one of the world’s premier copper cookware manufacturers.
- Unlined copper interior is great for mixing a variety of ingredients, especially egg whites.
- Mauviel copper mixing bowls are corrosion-resistant for years of rigorous use.
- Made in France.
Located in Villedieu-les-Poeles in Normandy, France, Mauviel manufactures kitchen utensils and cookware for chefs, catering professionals and home cooks around the world. Mauviel designs and manufactures products in a tradition that has been passed down from generation to generation.The cookware choice of both passionate home cooks and demanding professionals, Mauviel has a long tradition of culinary excellence based on meticulous craftsmanship, research and innovation.