Mauviel M'héritage Copper Butter Melter
- Extra-thick copper stainless steel inside 1.5mm-thick copper
- Bronze handle fixed by sturdy stainless steel rivets
- Easy to cleanNo re-tinning
- For use on any heating element except on induction hob
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Material: Copper and bronze
- Capacity: 0.3 qt.
- Dimensions: 3½" x 2"
- Model: #M-6528-01
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash. Never use steel wool or bleach (see special-care instructions below)
- Special-Care Instructions:
Copper is an exceptional material for kitchen use. Maintained properly, your copper cookware will last for generations. Before first use and after each use, carefully wash with hot soapy water then rinse and dry. Over time, copper can change color through use; however, this will not change the conductivity of the copper material. Never clean with bleach. This can lead to irreparable damage. If food sticks to the inside, soak it with hot soapy water. To restore the shiny copper surface to your Mauviel pots and pans, use Mauviel Copperbrill Copper Polish
Questions & Answers