Homemade Ravioli Workshop
Class Description: Celebrate fall with fluffy pillows of homemade ravioli accented with seasonal flavors. Our instructor demystifies fresh ravioli, sharing secrets for making perfect dough from scratch every time. We’ll walk you step by step through ravioli-making techniques—from rolling and cutting dough to filling and cooking ravioli. You’ll enjoy working alongside other students learning to create amazing fillings. Plus, we’ll show you how to prepare a nutty pesto and a traditional Italian sauce everyone will love.
Cook up something great with a little help from the best. We’ve joined forces with the most trusted name in America’s kitchens, KitchenAid, to create a new series of classes that will help you cook with more confidence, creativity – and fun. From essential basics to holiday entertaining, amazing baking and more.
To explore the full schedule of our KitchenAid partner classes, please click here: Sur La Table & KitchenAid Hands-On Classes.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class